10. The first thing you reach out for in the morning, after you’ve silenced your alarm clock, is your ‘phone.
9. People sat opposite you during a meal see the top of your head more than your face.
8. You feel a brief moment of panic when you touch your pocket (or grope to the bottom of your purse) until you feel your ‘phone then you smile.
7.You check your ‘phone to see the temperature instead of opening a window.
6. You drop your ‘phone on your face because you're dozing off.
5. You panic when you accidentally leave your ‘phone at home.
4. The idea of having to leave your ‘phone in the shop for repairs makes you feel ill.
3. You’ve walked into walls, lamp posts and other people on several occasions.
2. You check your ‘phone almost constantly for new notifications and feel really disappointed if you see there are none.
1. You’re reading this article on your cell phone.
"People sat opposite you during a meal see the top of your head more than your face"